Thursday 20 December 2012

Before the end of the world


I just feel like I should put some lines here as bookmarks before the end of the world.




Okay, so what's up? Well, not much, just that I almost got killed by a damn car driving by an assssss.... tonight. It was raining heavily. As usual, I got off the bus at the closest bus stop to my building. I was also waiting nicely for pedestrian green light before crossing the street. When the light turns green, I start crossing with the hood on. It was so cold under windy and rainy weather combination. When I was about more than a half way,  suddenly I heard a loud brake on my right side. Turning right, I saw a car just about two hand lengths apart from me and the guy inside said SORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Wow, sorry, did you really mean that, man? You almost killed me and you said sorry. I was so scared and didn't even remember to look at the license plate. Utterly I remember an old saying: live like today is the last day. Really! If the guy was just one second late, he would shorten my life to tonight and the end of the world would have been on me first. The fact is that we don't know when our name is called by the dark lord. Scary!!!!!!! What a day before the end of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...