Thursday 31 December 2015

New Year Eve 2015: Worm family is ready for a new member

This post is for our dear little worm coming in Jan, 2016.





It has been a long time  since the last post I wrote here. It's hard to describe, but I really feel great to write something again on this blog which was created almost 5 years ago when I just started a new life in a new country. I'm now in love with this country where my little worm family is growing. For sure, worm family will celebrate a super busy year with bottles, diapers and lots of love. Closing a super busy year with school and work, WM now opens worm family's doors for an angle who is sent to us from heaven. We, WM and WD, cannot wait to see you, babe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...