Saturday 18 January 2020

Howdy, worm home blog!

With everything goes on in my life, I totally forgot about my cozy virtual home here. Apologies for my blog!
What am I up to? Let's see.
Related image
(Picture source is here)


  • I moved to a different city about a 1.5 hour drive from Toronto, yay! I have been in this new city for 4 months and yeah, I'm totally in love with it. This city has been wonderful for everything I wish for: a safe and calm living environment, a caring neighbourhood, an educational hub around reputable universities and colleges...
  • I changed my job responsibilities twice.
  • I changed my workplace once. Wow, it had been a long journey with my previous employer. For better or for worse, I will be always appreciated the opportunity I was offered for my first job there. Thank you!
  • WB (if you remember what it stands for, LOL - yah, worm baby) turned 4 yesterday. Awwww! Already 4 years have passed since my last blog post!
  • I obtained some certificates for my job :) - not a whole of a big deal, but not easy at all as a first time mom.
  • I got my driver's license (G class) yay! I haven't really driven around at all, LOL. I'll pick this one up in the upcoming summer. I need an additional car first, unfortunately. 
  • I had opportunities to travel to the States (Chicago and Florida) a couple of times. I went back to my home country with WD and WB once. That trip was the biggest effort I've been through in my life in terms of traveling.
  • My writing skill gets very rusty due to the lack of practices, shoot!
  • I moved into a house even though it's not mine yet, but hopefully, I will own mine soon. 

Should I post more frequently here to upskill my wording? I guess it's a good idea, but it's tricky to find the time. What should be the next topics: healthcare software product manager, scrum agile development and a life of a product owner, baby and mommy tips, working mom tips, daycare tips, dealing with influential people at work, breastfeeding tips, house plant tips, winter tips...? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...